Monday, September 3, 2007

Saturday Morning/Night Sunday

My weekend was awesome!
(there were a few personal bumps and evil people trying to destroy everything but hey that happens)
Woke up Saturday morning and the kids were tired from the night before (they had thier 3rd annual Halloween in august costume party which was damn cool) so me and Regina laid in bed cuddlin and that led to SOME SERIOUSLY AWESOME SEX!
We did everything but whip out the toys!
I love morning sex
Just makes the day seem so much brighter! Colors pop, birds sing, and damn did I need a nap! hehe
But we had drama so we took car of that and went shopping for our BBQ the next day.
Just a little friendly get together...
I have to say that it was one of the best I have had all summer (unfortunatly a few people were missed)
Bryan, Brady and thier spouses were really cool and provided a great atmosphere.
I finally had a BBQ where there was conversation and eating (Brady is a serious food man)
and drinking (not a beer left in the house!)
and we stayed out till around midnight.
Even a skunk tryed to crash the party (I got covered in coffee for that)
Today was relaxing and I spent the day trying to occupie my wifes mind
to get it off of the past and the tragedy that occured today.
Hope i did well...
Well I am off to occupie the mind and body of the woman I love
favorite quote of the day:
"Wake Up America! Theres Sex to Be Had"
so go try some stuff!

1 comment:

Nick the Rat said...

HAHAHAHAHA, didnt know u updated this so often. damn bro, why dont you write for penthouse?