Sunday, August 19, 2007

Living la vida loca!

Ok I have been super busy doing other things and I have neglected my blog so lets get up to date:
My Xbox360 died again....blah!
I returned it yesterday and got the new one with the HDMI out, which means it has the updated new and improved
heatsink (its a rev b 360)
My Ps3 is getting lots of attention latley as more games come out that I want to play and my netflix blu ray rentals show up,
but theres one thing missing from my PS3 life ONLINE GAMING, I am about to be reduced to playing with strangers if my friends dont get on the horse, sigh....
oh big big announcement
ROB SHAW HAS A WII!
So now i can really say with my full belief behind it,
the wii is not meant for gaming by me...its more of a distraction with its kid friendly games.
as if by some wonderful magic
while the kids were playing wii bowling and I was watching thier grandma came into the room and engaged in wii bowl!
I look at my wife and said "See I told you!"
(I have been saying the wii is for kids under 16 and Grand Parents!)
I am now on the lookout for something for the Gamer Demographic (boys 16-38 i think)
I have also been having lots of sex (had to include that do to previous post)

So there you have it,
and
I AM BACK! more to follow.....

No comments: