Friday, January 26, 2007

Get well soon Johnny

Our friend John Russell was admitted into Mountainside Hospital Thurs. Jan. 25th 2007 after running a 102.7 degree fever for 4 days. Turns out he has severe lower lobe pnuemonia and he was severly dehydrated, the Dr. said it was bad and good that he came in.
I got home on thursday and logged on to aim to find him by asking his sister where was he but she asked me first which led to what i could only assume as a wild panic on their side and a slight unease on mine. I went to his apt and couldn't find him there so I walked over to the emergency room and was able to track him down. He was so delerious he thought he told everybody he was going to the hospital but actually he told everyone he was waiting for me to take him inwhen i got home from work,
everyone except me that is.
I saw him last night and several people called him today he seems like hes on the road to recovery and iwish him luck, prolly going to see him later. If you want contact info just call/im me and I will gladly give you his room number and phone number.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get Well John!!!!!!!

The Dreamer said...

i hope you get well soon john
-claudia

Joe Milazzo said...

dude...what the fuck! what kinda freaky illnesses are we getting! get better soon man.

Anonymous said...

damn!!! hope you feel better. P.S. blame rob

Anonymous said...

please tell John that I hope he gets better soon. -Karen

Anonymous said...

John I wish you all the best. Get Well Soon.
-Brian

Anonymous said...

Yo man hope u feel better soon.....
Demian

Anonymous said...

I HOPE IT'S NOT RHODESIAN FLU. THEY SAID IT WAS DORMANT.

Anonymous said...

John -- a good friend and a classy man. Hope you're better, buddy. This is the first I heard of this.
All the best,
Wayne Banner (Planet Earth, Dead Air)

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I just saw your bulletin, Rob...
I hope John gets well soon...
-Mike Monge

Unknown said...

i hope john is better by now. i'd give him back his lighter but i think hes gonna quit smoking now.

Erica said...

Oh, shoot...John Russell...I haven't seen him since I used to chill with y'all at Dunkin' on West 13th & U.

(more than 10 years ago?)

Damn....get better dude.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.