Tuesday, January 23, 2007

People like the oddest things...

A few weeks ago I went to a friends house for a interestingly fun "game night" (random board/video games being played by the kids with adults involved), while attending I was standing in the kitchen observing the snacks (actually I was stuffing my face with brownies) when I noticed Slim Jims, a big box of 100 slim jims! After eating several in a variety of ways (canned cheese anyone?) I was told I could take them all with me...
HEAVEN!
I love Slim Jims, the wonderful taste of mechanically seperated chicken, beef and water!
Yum!
I brought them into work and setup the box like you would see in a store and invited people to take as they pleased.
First came the horror and disgust and giggling from people, then they started to try it...
this is the point where things take a odd turn,
they still complained but they were oddly addicted as if there was nicotine in them,
so of course they ate them all...
that was like 2 weeks ago.
people still look at the spot in a wierd fond memory like look...
they want more,
and I am all out,
could this lead to zombieism?

3 comments:

ant said...

awww, i was gunna ask if you had any more of them. slim jims could possibly be human meat. if so, i'd probably still eat em. yum.

Unknown said...

I can not express how gross you are! Darling, it's like eating McDonald's and that is for commoners (imagine all the poor souls that have had to work there). For the love of God stop the insanity before you die!

Unknown said...

i havent had a slim jim in years. ive been yuckin it up with the good jerky. that stops here and now. im getting some for the train to work tomorrow. In the words of the immortal Randy Savage "Snap into a Slim Jim oooh yeaah"