Friday, March 2, 2007

Recreation time...

Jericho is getting interesting this season,
I suggest you watch it...
I really dont need to mention that Heroes is amazing do I?
I do have a problem with NBC and Fox, that CBS has addressed
My Cable hd channels went out on Monday so I got a whole lotta nuthin in my recordings for 24, Heroes and Prison Break. I had to seek other means to get my shows. Meanwhile the same thing occured again on Wed. (I know I have a technician scheduled to come out but I am leaning towards verizon fios anyway) and I got to watch Jericho in the CBS on demand HD menu, why cant the other channels do this?
Is it that big of a deal? CBS even throws a few commercials in and I dont mind, I got to see the show I wanted and it was hassle free.
I am a SONY Fanboy
(I like the Xbox360 too and I want a wii but make no mistake about it)
That being said, I am more of a videogamer then sony fanboy, so there
Downloaded some games for me PS3:
Qbert: Thumbs up to a classic!
Lemmings: Childishness and silly puzzles in 720p!
flOw: Has to be the weirdest game I have ever played on a Playstation platform, no points no loud explosions, no save points...just relaxing music and a creature that you control, that appears to be of the microscopic type. You control it by moving the sixaxis around to make it swim in those directions and it eats other things on screen, you have to play it i guess. I like it and so does my daughters.
Tekken: Dark Ressurection: the same Tekken we all loved on the PSP no on your PS3 in HD and very pretty. My only complaint is I think I need a new tv, the crt overscan is too much sometimes. Thumbs up to Tekken!
Next week MotorStorm!
Xbox360: Crackdown: sweet ass kicking Goodness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my parents just got Verizon FIOS TV/Internet/Phone and its AWESOME! quality is amazing and much cheaper than time warner/comcasst... I highly recommend it :)

Erica said...

Post something, dammit! It's been over a frickin' week.

...geeeeeeeez...

diecast said...

i want fios..

currently i've got timewarner's 10Mbit "premium" connection. HD is killing my bandwidth!