Monday, March 26, 2007

WTF! 2 thousand FRAKKIN 8!

For those that dont know, I am a big Scifi (pronounced Skiff-E) fan.
Now I have been watching every episode of Battlestar Galactica and there were
some good ones and some misses, but all in all its a good show,
but WTF is up with the long ass breaks?
What has happened to T.V. scheduled seasons now a days?
I remember when JR got shot
you waited one off season of like a few months then WHAM back in business...
but now a days
seems like every show I like gets almost a year off...
plus they take a few months off in the middle of the season...
they get more days off then public school
I cant believe that on March 25th 2007 I saw a AMAZING SEASON ENDER for
Battlestar Galactica to be concluded sometime in 2008...
FRAKKING BULLCRAP....
by the way
What kinda Satallite radio they got channeling "All along the watch tower" across light years?

No comments: