Friday, March 23, 2007

Shutdown day/Meatout morons

Hey meat is good and if you dont eat it the cows are still there just now they are alive! and wandering around...ever watch a special on places where cows are sacred? tell me thats a better life...bah here: Meatout on that day I had meatloaf and chicken wings...cant wait for the summer when I get to fire up the grill and put animals on it!
covered in BBQ sauce...my wife does most of the prepping (shes Vegetarian, loves me and thinks meat is good for human consumption, she just has her own views and reasons). Meat is yummy!
and
Shutdown Day
Why would I want to? for a whole day? does that mean anything with a computer in it or computer like?
sillyness, this is the 21st century its quickly becoming the primary form of communication and entertainment and EMPLOYMENT!
I really dont see the purpose of either of these things but I posted here cause someone may enjoy,
of course if your reading this on saturday number 2 is out for you too!!!

No comments: