Monday, February 19, 2007

I appear to have pissed off the god of electricity...

So, I thought it was bad and annoying when my Xbox360 DIED without reason on saturday and gave the red ring of death...
couldnt get worse right?
Monday:
I have firewire ports not responding to each other (trying to figure out with machine has the dead ports and all signs say both now)
My external hard drive just decided to day its gonna go into meltdown and almost start a fire under my desk and in the process losing about 96gbs of data.
My GM's pc just gave up the ghost and rick has been working hard to bring life to it some how we even went out and bought a copy of vista upgrade but that needs to start in the os (?)
SIGH
3 hours left...

1 comment:

Erica said...

Hope it works out for you, bro.

Computers and their ilk could be such twats sometimes.

Just don't piss him off again.