Saturday, February 3, 2007

Old Friends...

I was pointed by Anthony pointed me to a friends blog (Erica) and I discovered 2 things:
1. Shes on Blogspot (which I swear it never occured to me that her blog, which I have read, was at blogspot)
and
2. True friends never forget each other, ever.
So I have to make more of a effort to contact all the people who are and were true friends and try to make plans to meet up face to face at least once a year and talk to them (email, phone, im, blogs)more often.
To Erica:
we will meet and you need to come see the fam sometime soon.
To all of my friends reading this:
I wont ever forget who you are and welcome all contact.

does anybody here remember Vera Lynn? Remember how she said "we would meet again..."-Pink Floyd
p.s. if anyone has seen or heard from Chris Pinder tell him "Wassup" for me!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Awww, I'm all mushified after reading this.

...*group hug*...*mwah*...

I loves ya ass, bro (in a figurative sense)...I really, really do.